Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My Blog Design

Hey all two people that read my blog!

I just wanted to give you an update about my blog design. You may or may not have noticed that it went through a drastic change. My amazing and wonderfully talented friend Ashley Scott did it all. Seriously. The only thing she didn't do was write my posts.

I mean, look at that cute little hedgehog reading that book. HE'S ADORABLE.

I am beyond thrilled with her work. I can't recommend her enough for graphic design, which is just one of her many awesome skills.

If you love what she's done with my page as much as I do and want to hire her immediately - which you totally should - please check out her website and contact her!

http://ashleymarjoriescott.wix.com/design

Hang in tight, guys - new post coming very soon.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment